- Fraser World is a membership scheme that is extended by Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd ("the Company") to guests of participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences ("the Fraser World Programme").
- Membership in the Fraser World Programme is open to individuals aged 18 or above ("Membership").
- The Company reserves the right to grant or refuse membership at its sole and absolute discretion. Membership will not be extended to corporations or other legal entities.
- Membership is not available to staff and employees of (i) the Company, (ii) the parent company of the Company and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and (iii) participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences.
- Application for membership to the Fraser World Programme can be made online at the following website: www.frasershospitality.com/fraserworld.
- Upon acceptance by the Company of an application for Membership, a member will receive a membership number.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject an application for Membership at its sole discretion without assigning any reason. Subject to the application form being duly and correctly completed and provided there are no queries to be raised by the Company in connection with the application, the Company will use reasonable endeavours to issue a membership card within one month from the date of submission of the application.
- The Membership, including the membership number, membership card and Fraser World points earned are non-transferable and a member cannot in any way transfer, assign or bequeath Fraser World points or other privileges under the Fraser World Programme. Misuse of the membership card or the Fraser World Programme privileges may result in immediate termination or suspension of membership, or withdrawal of privileges.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the Fraser World Programme structure, privileges and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Membership at any time. It is the responsibility of members to keep themselves updated on the structure, privileges and other features of the Fraser World Programme and any changes to the relevant Terms and Conditions which will be updated on the following website: www.frasershospitality.com/fraserworld. Any continued participation by the member in the Fraser World Programme after any change to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute continued acceptance and affirmative agreement by the member to the amended or modified Terms and Conditions. The Company will not in any event be liable for any loss or damage resulting from amendment(s) or modifications to the Fraser World Programme or to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon first use of the Membership, membership card or of any benefits under the Fraser World Programme, members are deemed to have further confirmed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions including the Company's right to modify or vary the Fraser World Programme and the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Any interpretation of the Fraser World Programme and these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Company.
- Fees are not currently required to become a member of the Fraser World Programme.
- A member may only hold one membership account at any time. Multiple applications by a single person are not allowed. If a member inadvertently creates a duplicate account, Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd reserves the right to merge and consolidate the details and points earned on the duplicate account of the member into the member's earlier account, retaining their original expiry date. The Company is not responsible for any loss of member privileges and/or services due to duplicate membership.
- Members who wish to discontinue their membership must provide written notice to the Company, upon which, all privileges and privileges of the member shall cease and all outstanding Fraser World points of such member will become void.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate any membership in the Fraser World Programme at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reason and upon such termination, all unused Fraser World points, benefits and privileges will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- In the event that any Fraser World points are obtained by a member through fraud or deceit then the member shall without limitation be liable to the Company for the full price of such Fraser World Points earned as a result of such fraud or deceit.
Earning Fraser World Points
- Fraser World points will be awarded upon a member staying at a Qualifying Rate at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences. Members will earn a minimum of 10 Fraser World points for each Qualifying Room Night stayed at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (i) "Qualifying Room Night" means the number of consecutive nights stayed by the member at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences at the Qualifying Rate which will enable the member to qualify for the next higher tier of Membership and/or facilitate renewal of the current tier of Membership and (ii) "Qualifying Rate" means the actual rate paid by the member for a room at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residence which is the published room rate found on the Frasers Hospitality website www.frasershospitality.com or at such other rate as the Company may in its sole and absolute discretion include from time to time as a Qualifying Rate under the Fraser World Programme. For avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise specified by the Company, "Qualifying Rate" will not include online travel agent rates, sponsored or bartered rates and "Qualifying Room Nights" will not include any complimentary stays extended to the member for any reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Fraser World points are not earned on government and local taxes and other ancillary service charges paid by the member during any stay at participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences.
- A Member may only commence earning Fraser World points upon becoming a member of the Fraser World Programme and Fraser World points will not be credited for stays and transactions prior to that date. Fraser World points earned will only be calculated if the check-in date is on or after the launch date of the Fraser World Programme.
- A Member must quote their membership number and where applicable present the membership card at the time of reservation and upon check-in at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences.
- Fraser World points will be credited to the member's account within two weeks after a stay at the Qualifying Rate and upon all relevant payments being made in full.
- If for any reason the Company incorrectly credits Fraser World points to a member, the Company reserves the right at any time to cancel such points which are incorrectly credited into the members' account.
- Members must be resident at the participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residence in order to earn Fraser World points. If a member is sharing a room or apartment with other members, only one member will be eligible to earn Fraser World points.
- If a member reserves multiple rooms, the member will only earn Fraser World points on the Qualifying Room nights of not more than one room per serviced residence which is reserved under the member's name.
- A Member will receive a quarterly e-statement showing their earned Fraser World points. The member shall ensure that it provides a correct and updated email address in order to receive such e-statements. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of benefits and services due to non-receipt of such e-statements or other promotional materials.
- A Member without a valid e-mail address will not receive any e-statement and in such event, a member can login in to www.frasershospitality.com/fraserworld to view points earned.
- Members are required to create their own confidential password when activating their online accounts and members must ensure that their passwords are kept confidential at all times. The Company will not be liable for any unauthorized use or access to a members' online account.
Fraser World Membership Tiers
- The Fraser World Programme offers three membership tiers as follows – (i) a basic membership tier known as "Crystal", (ii) a mid-tier membership known as "Sapphire" and (iii) a top-tier membership known as "Diamond".
The number of Qualifying Room Nights and/or Points required to upgrade or renew membership in the Crystal, Sapphire and Diamond membership tiers of the Fraser World Programme is set out as below:
|Membership Tiers||Qualifying Nights||Points|
|Membership Tiers||Qualifying Nights||Points|
- Members with Crystal tier status must stay at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences for at least 1 Qualifying Room Night to accumulate minimum 10 Points within a period of 24 months in order to maintain the membership.
- Members who have achieved Sapphire tier status must stay at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences for at least 150 Qualifying Room Nights or have accumulated minimum 1,500 Points within any subsequent period of 24 months in order to maintain Sapphire tier membership status; failing which Sapphire tier members will be downgraded to Crystal tier based on the number of Fraser World points earned in any subsequent period of 24 months.
- Members who have achieved Diamond tier status must stay at any participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences for at least 300 Qualifying Room Nights or have accumulated minimum 3,000 Points within any subsequent period of 24 months in order to maintain Diamond tier membership status; failing which Diamond tier members will be downgraded to a lower tier of membership based on the number of Fraser World points earned in any subsequent period of 24 months.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: (i) a "Membership Term" means the period of 24 months from the date the member is enrolled in the Fraser World Programme and (ii) "Qualifying Room Night" is as defined in Clause 18 above. Fraser World points have no monetary face value and may not be sold, bartered, transferred, exchanged for cash or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the above, Membership accounts which have been inactive for any period of 24 consecutive months will be closed upon which all benefits of membership including unutilised Fraser World points will be cancelled. A new application is required once previous membership is closed.
- The privileges which apply to any member of the Fraser World Programme will be based on the relevant privileges which apply to the Crystal, Sapphire and Diamond membership tiers. Provided always that room rate discounts (if any) will only apply to members who have already stayed for at least 1 Qualifying Room Night and are returning for a second stay or to members' who have already stayed for at least 1 Qualifying Room Night and are extending a current booking at a participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residence.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to deliver specified privileges to a member. However, not all privileges can be provided at all participating Frasers Hospitality serviced residences. The Company is not responsible for refunds or consequential damages resulting from failure to deliver such privileges.
- Early check-in and late check-out privileges (if applicable) are subject to availability.
- The Company reserves the right to vary applicable membership requirements and amend, withdraw or vary the scope of any privileges extended under the Fraser World Programme at any time without prior notice.
- A Member's profile will be updated and a new membership card will be issued six weeks after a member qualifies for an upgraded membership tier.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or failure to deliver membership and associated privileges as a direct result of a member's failure to provide the Company with up-to-date personal data.
- By providing your personal information to the Company, you consent to the Company monitoring your access to and use of the Fraser World website and its various services and you also consent to the Company and its agents contacting you by telephone, mail and e-mail for purposes of updating and notifying you of new products, services or offers that may be of interest to you.
A member may review and update any personal data by accessing their Membership profile on the Fraser World website fraserworld.frasershospitality.com or by contacting us as follows:
When contacting the Data Protection Officer for assistance, please state (where relevant), your name, address, contact details and Membership Number.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
- Each member is responsible for the safe keeping of the Fraser World membership card and for any consequences arising from loss or theft of their membership card. Any lost or stolen membership card is to be reported to Fraser World Loyalty Card Centre at (65) 6388 9339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so as to prevent any misuse of the membership card. A first replacement membership card will be issued at no charge within thirty days from notification of loss. The Company reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of at least US$10/- for any subsequent request to issue a replacement card to a member. The replacement membership card will have the same valid due date as the original membership card being replaced.
- Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd is not responsible for any loss or liability suffered as a result of personal data or information that has not been updated.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the member and the Company shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the member herby agrees to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising hereunder.